How is NeuroStar different from other systems?
Precision is vital with TMS therapy because if treatment is off by just 1 mm, up to 40% of the specified dosage will be lost. In order to confirm the most accurate treatment each time, only NeuroStar incorporates a contoured coil so that it fits the form of your head, and patented precision technologies including:
- MT Assist technology to measure magnetic field level
- 3D Positioning for repeatable and accurate treatment (the full dose every time)
- Contact Sensing to confirm you receive the total prescribed dose each time.
It’s also made within the US and doesn’t require headgear, mouth guard, or the other intrusive equipment like other TMS therapy systems.
Is your doctor suggesting a TMS system besides NeuroStar?
Ask the following inquiries to confirm you’re getting the treatment available which is the best:
- How does it make sure the most precise level of dosing?
- How does it ensure precise positioning in every treatment session?
- How does it minimize stimulation of unrelated brain tissue?
- How often have people stopped treatment before completion?
- Are the results proven better than NeuroStar?
When the remission will be achieved and how long will it last?
Large number of patients reported a big improvement in depression symptoms or complete removal after 4 to six weeks of NeuroStar treatment. NeuroStar’s claim that only their treatment lasts over 12 months, is supported by available data.