Couple Counselling / Depression / Treatment
Comments: No Comments
How is NeuroStar different from other systems?
Precision is important with TMS therapy because if treatment is off by just 1 mm, up to 40% of the required dosage can be lost. To ensure the most accurate treatment every time, only NeuroStar has a contoured coil to fit the shape of your head, and patented precision technologies including:
- MT Assist technology to measure magnetic field level
- 3D Positioning for repeatable and accurate treatment (the full dose every time)
- Contact Sensing to ensure you receive the full prescribed dose every time.
It’s also made in the US and does not require headgear, mouth guard, or any other intrusive equipment like other TMS therapy systems.
Is your doctor suggesting a TMS system other than NeuroStar?
Ask these questions to make sure you’re getting the best treatment available:
- How does it ensure the most precise level of dosing?
- How does it ensure precise positioning every treatment session?
- How does it minimize stimulation of unrelated brain tissue?
- How often have people stopped treatment before completion?
- Has it helped more people achieve remission than NeuroStar?
When will I achieve remission and how long will it last?
Many people’s depression symptoms significantly improved or went away after 4 to 6 weeks of treatment with NeuroStar. Only NeuroStar TMS has data showing durability over 12 months.